Monday, July 30, 2007

Introduction

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vimmi. I am new to the blogging world. Well I have been visiting blogs for a long time and have decided to create my own, primarily dedicated to Indian recipes. I first came across Anthony's blog when I was searching for some recipe. From there I got a link to Indira's blog and a new world opened up for me.

I love reading all your blogs and some of them just crack me up. I am not so witty but do have some good recipes which I would like to share with you all.

I presently live in Virginia with my best friend, my lover and the father of my child (who also happens to be my hubby) Samir and my 22 month toddler Rudra.

Blogging has opened up a world of possiblities for me - to read and try new recipes, to share my recipes with everyone and to make new friends.

The possibilities are endless in creating extraordinary food from ordinary ingrediants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Vimmi, Welcome to the blogging world. I'm new to blogging too. Good to find your blog. Keep up the good world.

www.monaafzal.wordpress.com

vimmi said...

Thanks a lot Mona. Urs was the first comment. Loved it. Welcome to u too.