Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nice Matters award, Thank you Meera


Meera of Enjoy Indian Food passed on this award to me. Thanks a lot Meera.

"Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.”

One of my first choices to pass on this award would have been Ashaji. She is one of the sweetest people I had the opportunity to meet through blogging. Love all her posts.

And then it would also have been Happycook. Her posts are great but she also resembles one on my dearest friends, and I always smile whenever I visit her blog and see her photo.

There is Shailaija, who has taken it upon herself to keep all of us connected.

There are many more who are very dear to me, and whose blogs I always visit, but most of them have already gotten this award. So I wanted to pass it to some other bloggers who have been very good to me.

So I pass this award to Meeso of http://meesosweetandspicy.blogspot.com/ . I think she is one of the sweetest people around.

Ammupatti of http://bhagavathy.blogspot.com/. I love reading her posts.

Anjali of http://annaparabrahma.blogspot.com. I did not know too much about the koli dishes and traditions, but her posts take me to her world.

17 comments:

Kalai said...

Congratulations on the award, Vimmi! You deserve it! :)

Anjali Koli said...

Vimmi congrats for getting it!!

Ummm...I'll accept it if you say so ;). Thanks on behalf of Annaparabrahma. It my first one :).

FH said...

You deserve the Nice award girl, enjoy. You are the nicest blogger, real Punjabi di kudi at that too!:))
Yeah, it's been raining awards this week for everybody too, it's hard to choose. I did the same as you, you will see what I mean in my next post!:D

Archy said...

Congrats dear for ur first award !! Enjoy !!

vimmi said...

Thanks Kalai.

Hi Anjali,
Enjoy.

Thanks Ashaji,

This means a lot to me, coming from you.

Thanks Archy.

Laavanya said...

Congrats on your award Vimmi.. :)

Trupti said...

Hey Vimmi,
Congratulations on the award..Keep it up.

Dori said...

Congratulations! And, Thank you for passing it along to me...It's so sweet and I can't receive this award too many times :)

Meera said...

You deserve it, Vimmi. Congratulations!

vimmi said...

Hi Lavanya,
Thanks.

Thanks Trupti.

Hi Meeso,

Its good to receive it many times.

Thanks a lot Meera for thinking of me.

Dhivya said...

congrats dear

Manju said...

congratulations!! u totally deserve it!!

EC said...

Congratulations on the award

vimmi said...

Thansk Dhivya.

Hi Superchef,
Thanks a lot.

Thanks easycraft.

Finla said...

Hi hi from you look alike friend, thanks for thinking about me, i know it is always hard to choose.

Vanamala Hebbar said...

Congrats on the award vimmi :)njoy.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Vimmi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com